ARC Geobac has provided its clients with innovative and cost effective solutions for the reuse and revival of contaminated sites since 1990. Victor Nowicki, ARC Geobac's principal hydrogeologist, has 50 years experience in environmental assessment and remediation and has pioneered the use of many innovative remedial technologies.
Unlike larger firms who rely on “one size fits all” solutions, ARC Geobac tailors each of its remedial systems to the requirements of the job at hand. This ensures a quality and cost effective service that benefits both its clients and the environment.
- Expert Witness Services
- Remediation Cost Assessment
- Liaison & Permitting with Government Officials
- Assessment of Contaminated Sites
- Design & Construction of Remedial Systems
- Development & Implementation of Site Monitoring & Management Programs